As CEDA gears up for a busy 2017, their website currently lists 132 available positions in Fort McMurray alone.
CEDA is a complete industrial services provider. What that means is that they offer seven key services to their clients:
- Pressure and vacuum
- Chemical cleaning
- Mechanical and fabrication
- Pigging and decoking
- Dredging and fluid management
- Pipeline services
- Electrical services
Benefits of working with CEDA in Fort Mac:
No matter what department you work in, you’ll have something in common with all of your colleagues — CEDA team members enjoy taking something that’s inefficient and making it work better.
CEDA hires people from different industries, from different areas, with lots of different skills. And because this work is so diverse, their new employees come with many different backgrounds and experiences.
For CEDA, the most important quality is always a can-do attitude.
If you start looking for solutions as soon as you see a problem, you’ll have no problem working for CEDA. They’re a practical, hands-on and action-oriented organization.
How Employees feel about CEDA:
130+ Positions Now Hiring:
- 60 x Labourers & Operators (Dredging & Fluid Mgmt)
- 2 x Labourer (Pressure & Vacuum)
- 2 x Operator (Pressure & Vacuum)
- 2 x Heavy Equipment Technician (Fluid Management)
- 1 x Scheduler/Planner (Pipeline Services)
- 1 x Contract Administrator (Mechanical)
- 1 x Shop Labourer/Operator (Pressure & Vacuum)
- 50 x Labourers & Operators, Temporary Turnaround (Pressure & Vacuum)
- 1 x Project Coordinator (Fluid Management)
- 1 x Regional Controller (Corporate Finance)
- 10 x Operator, Maintenance (Pressure & Vacuum)1 x Senior Leak Seal Technician (Mechanical)
- Alberta Government Says "$1 Million Dollars for Fort Mac Plumbers"
- Carpenter Jobs in Fort Mcmurray
- Construction Jobs in Fort McMurray