Posted On: 28 October 2016 | 12:00 am
Great job opportunity for newcomers/immigrants!
Reliable, Permanent and Full-time Retail Store Supervisor (NOC: 6211) Wanted for “845320 Alberta Ltd. operating as Your Dollar Store With More“
Address: Unit 107, 19 Riedel St, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 5P8
· Lead, supervise & coordinate activities of sales & cashier staffs in the daily operation of a “dollar store with more” retail store.
· Opening and closing the store and maintain cleanliness.
· Handle Point of Sale system.
· Merchandise items in accordance to the company standard
· Prepare work schedules.
· Respond to customers with an appropriate sense of urgency.
· Entertain customers’ complaints and take appropriate action to resolve issues in a timely manner.
· Operate computerized inventory to maintain records of stocks or materials and order from our suppliers to replenish items.
· Prepare reports regarding sales volume and merchandising
· Train, coach and motivate staffs to perform their duties with quality.
Wage rate: $18.23per hour, works 40 hours per week
Education:Completion of secondary school is required
Experience:2 years to less than 3 year previous experience in retail customer sales & service with strong computer skills required.
Personal suitability:Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be flexible and available to work evenings and weekends. Ability to lift repetitively
Security and Safety:Must be bondable; basic security clearance and reference/reliability check required.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay, continuous learning opportunity to further develop leadership skills in a fun work environment.
Apply in person with CV/resume or email CV/resume with cover letter to Doug at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job Details Here