This position provides hands-on manual labour to assist carpenters, apprentices and all trades, contractors, project and site personnel as directed by the Site Superintendent.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Full-Time – 40 hours per week
- This position is based in Fort McMurray, AB. The duration of this project is anticipated at between 18 months – 2 years in length. Commencing May 2017.
- At least 5 years previous labourer experience in commercial construction
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and professional approach
UNIQUE WORKING CONDITIONS:
- This position is required to work in all weather conditions. Traveling to the job is required so reliable transportation is required.
- This position is also physically demanding and may require ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
WHO WE ARE:
The Centron Group of Companies is best in class in the development and construction of prime Western Canadian real estate. Our purpose is to provide exceptional quality, expertise and value on all projects in a timely manner and to have fun while doing it. Our reputation is built on a foundation of principle values:
- Client Satisfaction and team work
- Getting the job done
- Long term relationships
- Dialogue & debate that is candid and robust
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://centron.mytribehr.com/careers →