About the Position
At ACQBUILT we don’t just offer jobs – we offer careers. The sky is the limit! We currently are looking for Framers – details are as follows:
- 10 days on, 4 days off – this schedule may be adjusted based on workflow
- This position is based in Fort McMurray AB ( Hiring Locally- no LOA or Fly in/fly out provided)
- The duration of this project is expected to last until January 2018.
- Career training and professional development
- Paid Apprenticeship Program
- Consistent year-round work
- Your chance to work with and learn from the best!
- Get to know co-workers at BBQs and tailgate parties
- Celebrate the holidays at our wonderful Christmas party in Banff
- Bring your kids to enjoy the family carnival
- Try your hand with us at bowling nights
- Share your favourite dish at staff potlucks
- Participate in our company softball, soccer, hockey or dragon boat teams
A little bit about ACQBUILT Inc.
Unlike most companies in traditional residential construction, ACQBUILT offers year-round employment and the opportunity to work with innovative technology and manufacturing systems that are changing the way North America builds new homes. With our Precision Building Systems we have some amazing and innovative equipment to work with.
Our process allows the centralized production of homes in a controlled facility that ensures much higher quality construction and minimizes environmental impact.
For information about the framing position, please see the ACQBUILT Inc. Careers page here