A little bit about Fort Hills Project:
The Fort Hills project is a joint venture between Suncor, Total and Teck Resources. Suncor is considered to be the site operator.
With respects to longevity, Fort Hills by all accounts is expected to be in operation for more than 50 years. This means Jobs for Albertans, and indeed, those across Canada.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Camp-based positions at the Fort Hills site
- Shift schedules is a seven days on/ seven days off rotation
- Some positions require residing with 60km’s of Fort Mac; Relocation assistance may be provided
A Little bit about the Perks:
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you’re genuinely excited about – as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
More on Fort Hills:
Fort Hills is a camp based work site with brand new lodge-style accommodations for contractors and employees. You’ll either fly to and from work or bus-in/bus-out from Fort McMurray. Flexible travel assistance may also be available to get you to and from our hubs if you live in Western Canada.
Lodges are modern, with comfortable living quarters and free, fresh meals.
Please note that their job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.