Posted On: 13 January 2017 | 12:00 am
Company:Jaguar Pizza Ltd. / Boston Pizza
Business information: Boston Pizza is Canada’s No. 1 casual dining brand with more than 365 restaurants in Canada serving more than 100 unique and delicious menu items such as gourmet pizzas and pastas, juicy burgers and our famous BP wings.
Business address:110 Millennium Drive, Fort McMurray, AB, T9K 2S8
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with the recipes
· Follow menu, recipes, assembly and plating specifications
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Order supplies and equipment
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Recruit and hire staff
· Manage kitchen operations
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
– Education: Completion of high school is required
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience a then a cooking post-secondary certificate is required
– Experience or knowledge of our type of menus is required
– Physically demanding as the position requires to stay on your feet for full shifts
Salary:$15.00 to $17.00 hourly, 35-42 Hours per week.
Benefits: Discounts on meals and first uniform are provided.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts: 8:00am to 4:30pm, or 10:0am to 6:30pm, or 12:00am to 8:30pm, or 4:00pm to 12:30pm, or 5:00pm to 1:30am, or 6:00pm to 2:30am. The shifts will be rotating according to the business needs and the employee will have 1 day off per week on a rotating basis.
Apply by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to:10202 MacDonald Avenue, Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 1T4
Apply by fax to: 780-714-3462
Full Job Details Here