Posted On: 24 February 2017 | 12:00 am
Date Posted [Feb-24-17] (ID: 641213)
Canada Pump and Power (CPP) is looking for a few more good people! We are an Alberta Company who specializes in Marine Industrial Services like Dredging, Pumping, Barging, and Diving. Check out our web site at www.canadapumpandpower.com. Our mission statement includes our goal: “Identify, clarify, and continuously improve the way we do business… While taking exceptional care of its employees and clients”. If you want an employer who strives to treat personnel with integrity, respect, and appreciation, consider joining our group.
Canada Pump & Power is currently seeking Journeyman or Red Seal Heavy Duty Mechanics for our Fort McMurray operations.
• Follow company processes and company safe work procedures and practices
• Work within company, customer, and other existing standards and regulations pertaining to their scope of work
• Report potential hazards, accidents and near misses
• Perform Field Level Risk Assessments
• Conduct pre-use equipment inspections and report required maintenance
• Familiar with customer and company rules, regulations and standards
• Gain familiarization with mechanical standards, protocols and warranty repair procedures
• Document repairs, complete and submit work orders to Equipment Supervisor
• Stage and prepare repair materials
• Repair and maintain equipment
• Diagnose mechanical issues and establish repair timeframes and cost estimates
• Conduct required repairs and preventative maintenance within manufacturer and safety standards
• Conduct full quality assurance checks on assets prior to job start ups
• Must be of legal age to work in Alberta
• Must be fluent in English (both verbal and written)
• Must participate and pass pre-access physical fitness testing
• Must possess a class 5 driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
• Must participate and pass pre-access screening for drugs, alcohol and controlled substances
• Must be experienced in repair and/or maintenance of heavy equipment, pumps, and/or diesel engines
• Must possess Journeyman or Red Seal HET Certificate
• Must possess CSTS + OSSA Certificate or OSSA BSO Certificate
• Experience at any Alberta Oil Sands site considered an asset
Canada Pump & Power is pleased to offer a total compensation package. This includes a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan, participation in a company matching pension plan, participation in our profit sharing plan, as well as personal development, career advancement and long-term employment opportunities.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all those in advance for expressing interest in the position, only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Full Job Details Here