Onsite Service Representative
Location: Fort McMurray
On behalf of our client Acklands Grainger we are currently recruiting for this role on a permanent basis to work in Fort McMurray. Our client is an industry leader and largest distributor of industrial, safety and fasteners products.
To service and support Customer Supply Agreements as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service the customer’s specific needs. May include but not limited to Vendor Managed Inventory, Nexiant unit replenishment etc.
- May Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) Team meetings and CI on-site initiatives as required.
- Call on customer personnel/locations as agreed and identified by the customer and Manager
- Observe all aspects of the customer’s operations looking for opportunities that will assist the customer and AGI in meeting the agreed goals of the relationship
- Other duties and responsibilities as required for the position
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum college diploma with focus on sales and marketing, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently
- Superior interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills, proactive thinking and the ability to analyze customer needs
- The diverse nature of the position will demand that the incumbent be versatile, flexible and able to multi-task easily
- Must have and maintain a thorough knowledge of AGI’s products and services.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Certification in WHMIS, TDG, and NORCAT.
Applicants are to submit cover letter and resumes clearly stating salary expectations
Acklands-Grainger strives to be an employer of choice, to attract and retain top diverse talent, and to provide a safe and positive work environment for all of its team members. As part of Acklands Grainger Inc. hiring process, pre-employment background checks will be required for all external candidates. Internal candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check when they move from a non-driving role to a driving role and/or a director role and above position.