Posted On: 31 January 2017 | 12:00 am
Title: Radio/Studio producer (NOC: 5131)
Job start date: As soon as possible
Wage: $28.59 / Hour
Hours: 40.00 Hours / Week
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, Day, Evening
Employer: King’s Kids Promotions Outreach Ministries Incorporated O/A KAOS Radio 91.1
BUSINESS ADDRESS AND JOB LOCATION: 9803 King Street Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 1L3 Canada
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail
• Organize and co-ordinate production, Determine treatment, scope and scheduling of production, Plan and co-ordinate the production of musical recordings.
• Film, radio and television producers plan,
• Organize and control the various stages and scheduling involved in the production of presentations of radio programs
• Engage directors and other production personnel and supervise all technical personnel, and determine the treatment, scope and scheduling of production;
• Maintain production archives and negotiate royalties.
• Manage budgets and for ensuring the efficient use of resources. It is their responsibility to respond to listeners’ comments or complaints.
• Candidate will also take leadership of the Multicultural Program that will air on KAOS 91.1 weekly.
• Recording and editing a podcast for online transmission and Making sure all relevant resources, from news items to guests, are sourced before recording.
Type of Media: Radio
Education: College / CEGEP
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi
HOW TO APPLY
Note: The ad will run for 90 days and expires on April 30, 2017
Full Job Details Here