Labourers for shut-down work at multiple sites throughout the oil sands region, combination of local and Fly In/Fly Out, Flight Hubs – Edmonton/Calgary. Positions are available IMMEDIATELY.
What you will bring:
* A minimum of 2+ years experience working in general industrial construction
* Experience working on Oil Sands/heavy Industrial Sites
* Knowledge and experience with confined space watch, zoomboom operation, tool crib and/or shuttle driver (zoomboom and confined space watch certification would be an asset)
* Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing, as required by client
* Valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
* Provide a clean drivers abstract
* Workers must be able to stand on feet for up to 10 hours per shift, climb stairs and carry materials up to 18 kilograms in weight.
* In order to create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and subcontractors, Tacten sites are subject to random searches for illicit substances and weaponry, including the use of canine detection services.
Prospective employees must be able to perform all tasks as detailed on the complete job description; be Fit for Duty at all times and be able to comply with our Fleet Safety Program and the Canadian Model for Providing a Safe Workplace which includes alcohol and drug testing under the following circumstances: site pre-access testing; post-accident testing; reasonable suspicion testing; site random testing; and post rehabilitation testing.
The strength of Tacten lies in its outstanding people. As a rapidly growing, intensely innovative, international privately held company, the opportunities to pursue challenging and diverse career development paths are vast. Complemented by an attractive and comprehensive total compensation package and a commitment to the principles of a respectful workplace, Tacten offers tremendous opportunities to those who wish to succeed.