Baker Hughes: A top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, delivering solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs.
With more than 50,000 employees in 90 countries, our local geomarket teams work side by side with customers to engineer reliable application-specific products and services that create more value from the reservoir whether the application is deepwater, unconventional hydrocarbons or production and water management.
Careers with Baker Hughes
Whether you’re a seasoned professional looking for new challenges or a graduate keen to begin your career, we offer a range of engineering, technical, and commercial opportunities in a rapidly growing global organization.
Join us, and you’ll soon belong to a widely diverse and inclusive team of colleagues who’ll support and inspire you. We’re interested in outstanding performance so your work will stretch you and stimulate you.
You’ll learn continually with technical training and leadership development programs combined with early responsibility and fast career advancement potential.
Positions Now Hiring:
- Account Manager (Upstream Chemicals)
- Field Specialist – Cementing
- Driver Oilfield Delivery
- Field Specialist Cased Hole Completions Remedial and Stimulation
- SR DIRECTIONAL DRILLER – MT PLEASANT PA
- Fishing Tools Specialist-Williston ND
- Equipment Operator (Water Management) – Odessa TX
- LWD Field Supervisor – Shafter CA
- Project Engineer
- Service Supervisor
- Account Manager (Upstream Chemicals) – Grande Prairie AB
- Field Engineer (Pressure Pumping – STIM) in San Antonio TX
- Equipment Operator (Cement) – San Antonio TX
- webMethods Integration Architect
- LWD Field Specialist – Oklahoma City OK
- Wireline Field Specialist – Odessa TX
- Many More!
More Job Listings
- Apache Corporation Jobs Listings & Profile
- Halliburton Hiring as Texas adds 21,000 Jobs In November
- Petroplan On International Recruitment Spree